[CUBE] Just so you all know...

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Wed Jan 29 08:57:08 PST 2003

Hahaha...

Funny you chose to Cc this email to the list....even though I only sent
it to you. Classy move.

Originally this email was going to go to the list, but at the last
minute I sent it to you to keep it off the list, so it should have been
edited, but I was tired. So...now that you've chosen to put it back on
the list....

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 01:59  AM, Gregory P. Perez wrote:
> Great. But you don't get any bonus points. That is simply your duty as
> citizen.

I know. You said I need to be active. I am. I was letting you know.

> In case you didn't notice. I didn't flame, I replied and voiced my
> opinion.
> Both are equally valid.

An example of how this was originally directed at the list, but wasn't
edited when I decided to keep it off the list and just send it to you.
My bad.

> That hardly has a bearing on our personal actions today. What happened
> in
> the past doesn't change our need to make tomorrow better than today.

Sure it does. A lot of people seem to like to pretend like it
doesn't...but it wasn't until halfway this last century that africian
americans and women actually became as free as the rest of us white men.

We're making progress, and that's great. But this country was founded
on bullshit, and is still cranking out bullshit, but eventually, the
rest of the world is going to get sick of it.

> You have pick-up hate? Great, get
> them outlawed. I wish you luck.

Hahaha...no. Just the random jerks who sometimes drive them. You know
what I meant.

> Who disavowed your opinions! Certainly not I.

You.

"A lot of loyal-americans have died over the years to give you this
right. If
you are so weakly loyal..."

Weakly loyal? Because bush is a flaming ass head?

> Stop painting yourself as the victim.

Oy. I think you'd just like to make me out as some sort of weak victim.

> What is a real issue? You haven't actually stated your issue.

Bush.

> you hate pick-ups

See above.

> The issue is that you've said nothing and only want to stir hostility
> by
> starting such a blatant flame-bait topic in a list of people trying to
> get
> there cubes to properly work with the new release of apple monitors.

I don't want to stir hostility. You're wrong on that one. This list
encompasses the globe, and I sincerily wanted to let some of these
people know that our leader, who's urinating in the worlds back yard,
is doing so against my will.

I urge you to keep it off the list next time I reply to you personally.
Sending a personal response to a public list was a lame stab. But hey,
I guess you don't need to respect my opinion on this...it's a free
country   : P

jesse

.