[CUBE] New macs & processor upgrades

FrankG frankg at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 29 10:53:44 PST 2003

Upgrading a CUBE or buying an old cube VS a new tower?

Buy  the new tower!

We love our CUBES yes we do- And we'll do almost anything to keep them
up to date.
But at some point we will all have to give them up maybe for the 4ghz
processor and the 800 Firewire
and faster buses and faster RAM and the Super Drives and everything
else Apple will improve on in the coming years.

Buy the Tower and make the coming years easier on yourself to make
those upgrades due to come.
FrankG