FIXED! : Heat-whacked Cube prob

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at mac.com
Fri Jul 4 13:03:13 PDT 2003

FIXED!
Disassembled every part of the Cube and reassembled it and it works normally
so far for 36 hours. (Knock on Lucite/Perspex)

My theory is that a corroded connection was aggravated by the heat, so in
this case it was not actually a heat-related problem so the GREY SCREEN OF
DEATH was not even seen.

Praise Gaia!

-- Gnarlie •
http://www.Gnarlodious.com/Entities/Computer/Cube/Cube.html