Cube HD advice - latest dilemma

Michal the Milkman moo at MichaltheMilkman.com
Wed Jul 9 08:43:24 PDT 2003

Hello Folks,

> try to hit alt when your booting up and see if a password window comes
> up

Great idea. This at least gave me the choice of systems from each drive
so I assume CCC did its thing and jumpers are correct. I selected the
new drive, but got stuck with the pinwheel and the Mac logo from the
2nd or 3rd splash screen. Same thing after rebooting a few times...
even with original HD removed and jumpers adjusted. Seems like a
software issue over hardware... I gave the new HD a different name from
the first; that wouldn't matter, would it? My jag CDs are a set of 2
(v10.2) but don't work as startup disks and of course I can't find my
original OSX disks. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Michal