[CUBE] Off topic :iMac

judogi at mac.com judogi at mac.com
Thu Jul 31 06:59:56 PDT 2003

The Bondi iMacs sometimes had issues with installing OS X if extra ram
had been installed in the top slot.  You might try removing the ram
from that slot and see if it helps.  The only other issue might be the
cdrom drive itself.  The cdrom drives were specific to that model
(233-333mhz), so if it has been replaced with a later one or 3rd party,
it may have startup issues while trying to boot to a cd.

David