[CUBE] cell phone and PDA COMPATIBLE WITH CUBE?

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 23:29:52 PDT 2003

No idea about the state of bluetooth support under OS9 these days, but any PalmOS based PDA will work just fine.  If you're replacing your phone there's a few phones that use PalmOS internally so you can get stop carry two items around with you.  Notables are a samsung and the Handspring Treo (and the original qualcomm, but it's a beast)

Erik