[CUBE] iTunes 4.0.1 Has Been Cracked

Eagle eagle243 at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 15:49:03 PDT 2003

I shan't enter a legal dispute here, but I would like to point out that
it depends on what you're sharing, and with whom you're sharing it.
Sharing may or may not equal stealing.

I personally want only to access my home tunes through the iTunes
interface, even when I'm not near (network-wise) my home computer.