[CUBE] Anyone try a larger drive than 120 GB in a cube?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 8 11:35:07 PDT 2003

The bus on the Cube is ATA/66 and therefore will not allow you to see
above 128MB NET. So anything larger than the 120 GB (net 112-115 GB)
will not be a practical alternative. I have successfully initialized a
200 GB drive in a MDD and then put it in an Oxford 911 ADS case and
seen it all. I wonder if I could get the same result if I put it inside
my Cube? Not likely. But maybe I'll test that and get back to you later.

Kunga

<http://www.ipod-zone.com>
<http://www.cube-zone.com>
<http://www.apple-zone.com>