[CUBE] Yes It Works! Anyone try a larger drive than 120 GB in a cube?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 11 14:00:14 PDT 2003

I can't find fsck on Version Tracker. You have a URL for fsck?

"T-Minus 2 Weeks And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Old vs. New - A Comparative Analysis" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"Loophole Lets Big Hard Drives Inside Cubes" <http://www.cube-zone.com>