More 3.1

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 11:52:57 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/2/03 6:56:46 AM, Cube at lists.themacintoshguy.com writes:

<< MORE 3.1?! I just recently got MORE 1.0.  It has a printed manual and

two diskettes. >>
This is from the artivcle I found online from 1994:
"More...A far more powerful outliner/organizer is Symantec's More, which
enables you to arrange ideas in an outline and then display them as a tree
chart or as a series of bullet
charts (which can also be printed for handouts or displayed in an on-screen
presentation). More has a rich set of features, but be aware that Symantec
has decided against
upgrading and supporting the product in the future. "

Then I searched for MORE, found a site, it said 3.1 was latest from symantic,
and downloaded it for free.
So Symantic did continue to support it? Or maybe a new company bought its
name MORE and tweaked it and issued it as 1.0? HMmmmmmmm

kub