Cube acting up bad

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 10:34:46 PST 2003

well, I did a clean install of AOl. no dice. I am going to zap the pramm here
in a moment. I very Occasionally got bounced from aol or had my MS word
program crash on 512 Mb, maybe once a week or less. Now itss several times a
day.
Geez
As far as I can tell MW Word, Now and AOL which are the three I use daily are
all ok with OS9.1
I love this cube, and I don't want to think there something wrong with it.
Like distemper.
kub