cube acting up bad

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 15:18:47 PST 2003

I'm sorry K, I think I called you by the wrong name earlier.

I did check the info about HD and is DOES say mac OS Extended: capacity
19.07GB. Avail 16.15GB. Used 2.92 GB on disk for 15, 793 items.

Okay, the dang thing is still bombing, I just don't know where to look next.
How come there isn't a piece of test software for ABSOLUTE SIMPLETONS liek me
that can help me figure out what is wrong here. I am lookling at extensions
next, but I don't think it is there casue I haven't added anything.

keep your suggestions coming, I am trying everything you say

kub