[CUBE] Webcams

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Mar 6 19:10:46 PST 2003

If I was buying a webcam it would definitely be a FireWire version.
Here's the one I think is the best. It's Unibrain's Fire-i Digital
Camera.

<http://www.unibrain.com/1394_products/fire-i_dig_cam/
digital_camera_mac.htm>

It sells for only about $119 list or $91.50 at ecost.

<http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/
detail.asp?DPNo=453578&adcampaign=email,EWBCHNINUNIBRAIN>