[CUBE] cheap isubs

Toby Leung jstobias at uclink.berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 16 18:10:06 PST 2003

Fry's isn't know for great customer service or knowledgeable, helpful
staff. It is a shame really. Isubs were originally only destined for
the imac, but with OS X many more mac could use the system. I guess
Harman/Kardon discontinued it for the more expensive, although more
compatible sound sticks. I do hear that the isub is compatible with
PC's if anyone is interested, although don't quote me on it.