[CUBE] help...

john guy john.guy at btclick.com
Sat Mar 22 09:30:02 PST 2003

I will start back at the beginning...
I installed the PL 1.2 GHz upgrade
This crashed my first three os x logical disk/ partitions (corrupted
them) along with my 9.2.2 logical disk/partition
Took out the "Upgrade" and reinstalled old processor.
When it rebooted the what was left of my os x main partition was that
badly damaged that when I launched entourage x it did not recognise the
MUD folder nor my old email and started off on its merry old way to
create a new set of mailbox identity items etc

The files themselves are intact I have done all the disk first aid
corrected the privileges and then done a norton disk doctor.
Clean bill of health.
The files are still viable 'cos if I double click on the item it
launches entourage.
... but I still have not figured a way to open them in entourage or to
make entourage see them as the current identity items...?
Is that better?

If bits still do not make sense please say which bit.

PS ~I suspect that the corruption came from the resetting of the pram
and the virtually constant rebooting without correct shutdown etc ( no
choice when you cube is somewhere off in never never land, at the time,
it seemed, swimming with the fishes...)

John