Rage 128?

A Marshall a.marshall at mac.com
Wed May 7 06:20:47 PDT 2003

My Cube originally came with a Radeon card, i replaced this with a GeForce 2mx card as the Radeon was rather noisy, i recieved the GF2 after swapping it with a Rage 128 card (cube OEM) i picked up from eBay.  Now i was wondering,  is there anyone on the list still using the Rage 128? i'm thinking of replacing the GF2 with the Rage card for heat reasons mainly & i don't really play games,  what's holding me back is that with the develompent of system X it seems the OS is becoming more graphics card hungry, maybe the Rage 128 will be useless with 10.3?

any thoughts?

~a