ColorStyleWriter connect to OS X?

MarkJacob at aol.com MarkJacob at aol.com
Tue May 20 09:21:11 PDT 2003

I'm trying to get my Apple Color StyleWriter 4100 to print when I'm running
my Cube (450mhz, 640 RAM and 1 Meg cache) in OS 10.2.6 but am having no luck.
 I have a Keyspan duo-port hooked up between them. I've updated that with
Keyspan USB adapters 1.4.

I'm running it in the Chooser as a DeskWriter 550c so I can use the print
spooling since Apple's last incarnation for the StyleWriter dropped that
feature. Seems to work fine.

It prints fine in OS 9.2. Makes it rather undesirable to move to OS X full
time when you can't print.

I'm trying Gimp Print but haven't gotten that to work either.

thanks for any help,
Mark Jacob