[CUBE] Burning cd-r and 10.2.6

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu May 22 00:16:38 PDT 2003

As long as it's recent it should work with Toast. MME compliancy is all
you need it to be which they almost all are now. All the cheap so
called "PC ONLY" CD-RWs work now. They are almost all Lite-On from
China and work just fine. Even Memorex is probably Lite-On. Look on the
raw drive for the real name of the manufacturer.