Dual Monitor Cube Setup

Fielder junkmein at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 13:08:49 PDT 2003

I am looking to move to a Dual monitor setup utilizing two Apple 20"
Cinema Displays.  I've upgraded my Cube to a ATI 7500 videocard with a
lower case fan installed (working great).  The dual monitor capable
7500 has an adc connector and a standard vga connector.  I've read the
Cubeowner FAQ but i'm still slightly confused as to what are all of the
options I have to connect the two lcds.  The only option I have clearly
seen is the expensive Gefen Vga to Adc conversion box ($250-$300).  In
other words I would connect one Cinema to the adc port on my 7500 card
and the other Cinema display to the vga port via a vga to adc adapter
(ie. Gefen conv box).  Is there another less expensive, more
streamlined option out there for this kind of setup?  I have seen the
Apple DVI to Adc adapter but I don't think that's gonna fit the bill.
Inquiring minds would like to know.

Junkmein