[CUBE] 1gig G3 in Cube?

Jeff Hallgren jhallgren at ghweb.com
Thu May 29 07:18:58 PDT 2003

Sounds like an interesting product but it's the "Powerlogix" part of
the equation that bothers me... Isn't this just one more product you'll
fail to support? What if some of your new product is defective? Have
you guys considered that making interesting hardware is maybe half (or
less) of running a business and that you need to "be there" for your
customers?

Jeff