[CUBE] Powerlogix vs Sonnet

Jeff Hallgren jhallgren at ghweb.com
Thu May 29 16:03:41 PDT 2003

Jesse,
I went back and checked on Rob's posting history - (actually quite a
few) and discovered that back in Oct 2002 you were having lockup/freeze
problems with an 800 MHz PL upgrade. In one of Roberts posts about the
issue he mentions that the installation DVD missed reinstalling a
certain screw and that this omission was fixed in a later version of
the DVD..
For the 800 MHz processor I had recently that caused my cube to lock up
- care to guess which version of the DVD I had?? I can only assume now
that my 800 was an old package similar to yours.
Can I ask what became of your 800 that locked up your cube?

On related subject: maybe there is some demand for a "Blacklisted by
Powerlogix" t-shirt.
Jeff

.