[CUBE] Fast User Switching

Chip Everts chipeverts at mac.com
Sat Nov 29 14:35:19 PST 2003

Only works with Quartz Extreme capable Macs. But that 3-D thing has got
enough "wow" to it that it makes finally upgrading my video card very
tempting! : ) I use an eMac at work and I sure get a lot of "Wows" when
I show off that feature as well as Exposé.
 From http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/quartzextreme/ :

Quartz Extreme Requirements
Quartz Extreme functionality is supported by the following video GPUs:
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX, GeForce3, GeForce4 MX, or GeForce4 Ti or any
AGP-based ATI RADEON GPU. A minimum of 16MB VRAM is required.