[CUBE] Interesting cube video behavior

butlwl1 at wfu.edu butlwl1 at wfu.edu
Sat Oct 4 00:41:23 PDT 2003

I don't think it's the Degauss problem, though it does have a
Degauss function. It doesn't make any noise when this problem
normally occurs. And the screen itself doesn't shrink...the middle
portion just loses a bit of focus/looks more wavy. It seems to
resolve itself without effect. Hope someone can help...