[CUBE] Panther October 24

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Wed Oct 8 08:51:44 PDT 2003

Regarding the finder preview pane-is it always open or is the graphic
Apple shows for the finder what appears after
double-clicking the drive icon? Also, is the preview pane customizable?
The network shortcut icon will be great here at
the office but useless at home. Ditto if you don't use iDisk.
Overall tho I'm starting to like the convenience it will offer.    Rod