[CUBE] Introducing: The PowerCube Enclosure

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Mon Oct 27 22:13:30 PST 2003

On 10/27/03 11:42 PM, david at sarcastix.com added a note to the human
symphony, when this was said:

> I actually think it's a good idea, nicely designed, intelligently engineered
> AND COMPLETELY RUINED BY THE POWERLOGIX LOGO ON THE FRONT!!!

Calm down... That's a PICTURE :) if you look at the pictures of a real live
case (2 of them actually) in my review... You will see that there is NO
PowerLogix logo anywhere in sight. Not a single one. I added my own Apple
logos, however :)

PS - I just found your other email from a few days ago and replied. I am
buried in email. Sorry!