Panther

Ann Billups abillups at mac.com
Thu Oct 30 19:17:39 PST 2003

Ok, guys

My copy of Panther arrived today, and I don't have time to install
tonight so I thought I would check about any problems cubists have
encountered.

I am planning a "dirty" install, just overlay it over Jaguar. My
girlfriend did both her 12" Powerbook and her Sonnet accelerated Cube
last weekend and she hasn't reported any problems.

Anything I should be aware of before installing it on the cube?

Also, I did the upgrade for 10.2.8 on the Cube when it came out and
haven't had but minor problems. I did the 12" PowerBook last weekend
and the battery life went down the tubes! Will panther fix this? I
don't want to put Panther on the PB until later because I am doing
report cards this weekend getting ready for Parent-Teacher conferences
next week and I need my grade book program to work. The battery problem
is annoying, though.

Ann Billups
abillups at earthlink.net