[CUBE] Panther

Bill Fox wfoxjr at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 31 15:28:59 PST 2003

Maybe so but we've not had a single problem updating dozens of Macs,
most with one or two FW400 drives from many different manufacturers
attached and running. Many of them were also subsequently updated to
Panther and now function again as boot drives. We don't have any 800's.
But I guess, as always, YMMV.