[CUBE] Off topic

macjedi at mac.com macjedi at mac.com
Mon Sep 1 07:26:14 PDT 2003

On 8/31/03 at 8:59 AM, Gnarlodious <gnarlodious at mac.com> did send into the
ether:

> And what is so great about this team? Tex-Edit is free and very
> configurable, the color-coding of HTML elements makes for a very readable
> text page.

I think Tom Bender, Tex-Edit's author, would appreciate everyone knowing that
Tex-Edit is not free; rather, it is shareware, and is the best $15 I have spent
yet on software. Easily the most AppleScriptable text editor out there,
including SimpleText or TextEdit, there are myriad scripts available at The
Official AppleScripts for Tex-Edit Archives, run by Doug Adams:

<http://www.malcolmadams.com/te/>

A lot of these scripts help automate the HTML process, and the entire site is a
boon to Tex-Edit users.

chris
------
"Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll tell you. If it's
not, why embarrass him?" -- Tom Clancy