[CUBE] Dual 1.5 GHz G4 Cube Upgrade

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Tue Sep 2 16:07:08 PDT 2003

Maybe what kunga is (mis)quoting is the screenshot someone posted on SpyMac
of a post Robert made on CubeOwner:

<http://www.spymac.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38250&highlight=pow
erlogix>

Perhaps Robert cares to comment on the actual statement he made at that time
about the status of 1.4 upgrades and/or duals?

Laurie
--
Founder, Editor, FAQ-checker
http://www.cubeowner.com