[CUBE] .Mac Backup 2

a l a n t h o m p s o n athomp2 at mac.com
Tue Sep 9 15:02:53 PDT 2003

I continued to have the capability to backup to my external firewire
cdrw drive as my Software Update never caught that I'm still running
1.2.1 (which works fine) so apparently I never upgraded to 1.2.3.  I
thought that I had, and that people complaining on the list were just
insane - lol.  I find it quite curious and surprising they removed this
feature in 1.2.3 (or removed any features at all) - I'm now downloading
the v2 beta and will report how it works with an external firewire hard
disk.

--alan