[CUBE] OS X.3

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Sep 23 22:00:46 PDT 2003

I'm running 7B74 Panther on my 500 MHz Cube and it rocks. Very fast.
Very stable. Like release solid. Way snappy. Exposé is amazing.
LiteSwitch X incorporation into the new finder is especially welcome.
the new finder is much easier to understand and networking multiple mac
drives is easier than ever to mount super fast.

kunga10 (AIM)
kungax (AIM)