[CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Wed Apr 21 10:08:38 PDT 2004

'atoa',

I'm WANed, not LANed :)

I have a cable modem directly attached to my Airport BS, then I use a Cube and an iBook both with airport cards installed. I've set up my Cube has my web server mapping the correspondent ports in the ABS. And I've got a DNS client utility running in the background (DNSUpdate) that sends my IP and updates my domain each time it changes. Simple as that.

LM