[CUBE] WEB Hosting through an Airport Extreme

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Wed Apr 21 10:24:53 PDT 2004

Bob,

I meant if you have your web sharing check box signed ON in the Cube or any other capable firewall application/utility. That could make a difference I suppose.

LM

>>> robert.w.bumala at lmco.com - 2004/04/21 18:09 PM >>>
Luis,
  No I'm not, well sort of.  OSX comes up with almost all of the services turned off, and you need to go in and enable web sharing, FTP access, etc.  That's kind of a firewall function.  The airport is, by itself a firewall.  You have to go in and manually set each port you want active to map to an internal LAN connection and port.
Thanks,
Bob.