[CUBE] Fill my house with good music...

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 12:04:06 PDT 2004

On 8 Aug 2004, at 19:58, Chris Weiss wrote:

I didn't even think of trying to administer the AE's with the Airport
Admin Utility - thanks! I only tried bouncing it from 1 to 6. Also
tried the "enable signal robustness". It does seem to have stopped the
dropouts on the one unit that's isolated. The other one still had some
issues. What does seem to have helped is changing which one was
connected to the wired network (previously the bedroom, now the living
room). The device is not dropping out at all now, which contradicts
what I assumed was going on - that the whole stream was over wifi and
not wired. Looks like more troubleshooting ahead.

Chris,

When you have it the way you want, perhaps you'd post a summary?

David.