[Cube] Panther Issues

Tom Farnsworth tfarnsworth at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 08:18:14 PST 2004

I have had this problem with running panther on my cube. Something is screwy with bookmarks. Everytime I try to save a bookmark in Safari it fails, but works on the second try. Then I have duplicates in my folder. I also have no mail. It opens up and then nothing. It just sits in the dock. And then I have to force shut it down. I have tried repair programs, repaired privs, new installs, nothing. 10.2 runs great on it. Stock 450 cube, 1.25 gb, 60 hd. Suggestions?