[Cube] Silent PC's

TonVanHest a.vanhest at chello.nl
Wed Dec 15 04:59:08 PST 2004

Op 15-dec-04 om 13:41 heeft Nicolas het volgende geschreven:

> Your tone suggests

Yours that either you either are quoting selective or that you did not
read it all.

Besides all that. I belong to the (large maybe even largest) group that
have a Cube not because of silence but because of the styling.

Do not forget that for over years there have been sold PC's that are
(nearly to same) silent as the Cube. Just like the G5 iMac is not
unique in the fact it is an all-in-one screen. There have been PC's
just like that however with little or no commercial succes. But since
this is not a PC-list, I will not indulge in advertising for those
systems.

Today it is very difficult to construct something that is really
unique. It is more a matter of smaller, faster, cheaper, etc.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Ton van Hest