[Cube] which internal HD to upgrade Cube?

Chris Weiss cweiss at casadelove.com
Wed Dec 15 12:11:34 PST 2004

I would highly recommend the Seagate Barracuda V 120gb drive. They're
typically very quiet and I've had the best luck with them as far as
reliability. I just had two brand new 160gb Seagate drives fail and I'd
purchased 2 80gb and 2 120gb Seagates 3 years ago, both 80gb drives are
dead, but the 120s are still great - one's chugging away just fine in my
Cube, the other in my TiVo - both of which are on and active 24/7. Oddly
enough, the only other drives I've had last a long time are a set of 4
9gb and 13gb Maxtor drives that are close to 8 years old.