[Cube] VGA extension cable

Helen Lowe helenjlowe at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 02:44:37 PST 2004

Did you get your cable? I've got one you can have. In London.

Either send me sae or pick up...

Helen Lowe

From: David Lambourn <David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: A place to discuss Apple's Cube. <cube at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [Cube] VGA extension cable
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:06:12 +0000

I've been idle for a couple of years.

When I bought the Cube, it came without the VGA extension cable - you know
the item, about 2" long, that 'turns the corner only, but thereby enables
one to fit a conventional videocable  to a Cube.  I have not needed mine, as
I had already chosen to mount the Cube on a modified gel wrist-rest in order
to make a larger passage possible as well as to provide some shock
absorbtion.

Now I need neither the increased air-flow, nor the shock absorbtion and am
interested in acquiring the extension.

Does anyone know if these are available and, if so, where?

Any help appreciated.

TIA.

David