[Cube] Headphone/handset?

Riba riba at ml1.net
Sat Dec 18 17:56:48 PST 2004

Hello Folks,

I have been playing with Skype telephony application and I must say
that I'm quite impressed. Since my parents live overseas I believe I
will use it regulary in the future.
What I'm missing of course is a good headset, preferrably with an USB
connection. I know that iMic is always an option, but I'd prefer a
direct USB connection. I did a quick glance at what's available and
most of the products are quite pricey. I was also hoping I'd find
something in the shape of the regular handset, rather than a headset
(It makes me feel like a tech support person in a sweatshop when using
it).
Fire away!