[Cube] Pre-purchase questions...

scott strungis scott at strungis.net
Wed Dec 22 08:00:45 PST 2004

Hi Cubers,

I am in the process of selling my iBook and using the proceeds to
procure a Cube.  Waht do I need to watch out for?  I know that there can
sometimes be issues with the Power Switch.  I know that sometimes there
are cracks in the case.  I've wanted one since they came out and finally
am in a position to shop for one.  I am not the most handy person when
it comes to electronics repairs.  Can Apple Stores fix my Cube in a
pinch?  I know that they are discontinued, though.

Any thoughts and advice would be good.  This Cube would be a machine
that was in daily use.  I would like to drop an nVidia card in there
with TV out so that I can hook the Cube up to my set when I want to.

Thanks,
Scott Strungis