[CUBE] Scanner Choices

Ken Johnson kr-johnson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 07:42:52 PST 2004

I've got a new HP4670 and love it.  It's reasonably fast (much faster
than the SCSI Minolta film/neg scanner I use), and produces truly
outstanding results.  I do not see the graining you're referring to,
and the color balance is adjustable so not a problem.  It will scan
very large images and stitch them together.  I recommend it.

Ken