[CUBE] Scanner Choices

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Tue Feb 17 10:21:54 PST 2004

Barry
This is why I started this question. Currently, I am happy w/ the speed
of my firewire scanner (400Mps). But,
as you are doing, I have to restart in 9 to load the extensions. Is a
USB scanner (@12Mps or something)
painfully slow?
I am dead set against having to purchase 3rd party software for a
scanner which is not that old (I've done this rant before)
But if I have to buy a new scanner, I say "the pox" on UMAX, their
children and their childrens'
children. I'll buy a different brand.    :-)  Rod