[CUBE] OT: Quicktime 6...

Davz davz at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 13:48:04 PST 2004

For your info, QT Pro is most useful if you create any video work, it
allows you to see and hear video at its highest quality and to compress
in various formats for cd and the web.  When you create video in say
imovie or premier the finished vid will not be seen at full quality
unless you "unlock it" with QT Pro.

Davz