[CUBE] Printer problem with Cube...

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Feb 25 14:42:13 PST 2004

I have a G4 450 Cube w/448MB RAM running OS X.ii.viii, and I'm trying
to print via USB on an HP DeskJet 1220C... The printer appears in the
dropdown list, but when I attempt to print, Print Center spontaneously
cancels the print job... I tried deleting and re-adding the printer w/o
luck [This worked for me previously under OS X.i.v]... As a test, I
hooked up my little travel printer, a Canon BJC 85, and it works just
fine... Strangely, the Deskjet prints test pages without issue... Any
idea how I should proceed troubleshooting?... Anyone else ever run into
this problem?... I doesn't matter whether I try to print a .doc, .pdf,
or whatever: Same result every time...

Pep