[CUBE] Panther

Rod Clifford rod at eslickdesign.com
Thu Jan 22 09:54:58 PST 2004

This is what I was asking about yesterday. Did the "upgrade" not
"archive & install" and the opening of folders
was not as it should have been. Last night, deleted the system (while
running in OS9) and did a clean install
things are MUCH snappier now. I do agree with earlier post-run disk 1st
aid to verify things are OK prior to installing.
Now my problem is figuring out how the reauthorize the computer to play
my purchased music!!!! Stupidity begats stupidity.
Rod