[CUBE] (O/T)....(O/T).....Message for Gnarlodious

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 17:18:25 PST 2004

Entity Lacy Kyle spoke thus:

> if you are posting something off topic ~ make it clear in the header
> then thats O.K.
By this twisted logic any remotely related crap we have to tolerate even
though it defeats the purpose of the group. I subscribe to this group for
Cube discussion and I'm tired of seeing Apple users get hysterical  on every
internet forum whenever some PeeCee user does something disrespectful. It
amounts to trolling, I tell you.

> had to read off topic posts even though
> they were clearly marked up as such......
Obviously there is nothing I can do to prevent anyone from posting off
topic, except complain. I'm glad the majority are not so cavalier as you
about the problem.

> you don't know me!!
And here's hoping it stays that way.

-- Gnarlie

This entire doctrine is worthless except as a subject of dispute.
            -Georg Lichtenberg