[CUBE] A new hard drive

deschwab at descom-usa.com deschwab at descom-usa.com
Fri Jun 25 13:16:00 PDT 2004

Ken -- facing a similar task, with a WDC 80 GB drive.  I found potential software at  http://www.bombich.com/software/ccc.html  in a Google search, and it sounds tailor made, especially as the author has different version for different vintage OS X, and because it is free ware/donation ware.

Carbon Copy Cloner

Has anyone else any experience with it?  I've not tried it yet, I have to go out and buy a Firewire external drive enclosure before I put Carbon Copy Cloner to use.

Don Schwab