[CUBE] OT: REALLY stupid "Sharing" question...

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Wed Mar 3 15:34:52 PST 2004

I will refer to the computer you are connecting to as the "server" and
the one you are connecting from as the "client".

On your "client" computer, go to the Finder and click on "Go" in the
menubar, and select "Connect to server". If you click "Browse" you
should be able to see all computers that have sharing active on your
LAN. You can log into the "server" from there and get at the
filesystem.

Hope that helps.

-Hal