Cookie management in Safari

jj4 at sympatico.ca jj4 at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 24 07:47:26 PST 2004

Gotta go with Ken on this one.  I would really like selective
accept/reject cookies in Safari.  Awesome browser, real fast, few
features (so its fast) but cookie control should not slow it down at
all.  I asked Apple for this through the BUG menu when it was still in
Beta.

Any shareware or something developed (ing) to help Safari in this
areas? Prob not.

jj