Cube entertainment centre (OT)

Francois franc-b at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 28 17:02:34 PST 2004

I am just wondering if any of you people who use your cube for music
ever have problems with the audio cutting out? do  you have an external
audio processor? im looking in to some M-Audio products. when im
listening to itunes (often for long periods of time) sometimes it just
stops playing and pauses, or the speakers mute, and i have to press
pause/ play it to get it going again. somedays it's worse than others.
could this be a sign that  im pushing my apple pro speakers too much?
i remember when i was using 10.1 it was a huge problem but they seemed
to have it fixed in 10.2 but now im running 10.3.
10.3's great much faster but i find small bugs with MS products, like
MSN, and Excel/Word.

also today i tried hooking my computer up to my behringer VMX 300 mixer
and was having serious static/levels issues on tried channels 1 and 2.
any ideas about that? ill read in the manual maybe it has someideas

thanks Francois